Cardiovascular disease (CVD) is a general term for conditions that affect your heart and blood vessels.
- The Comprehensive Effects of Berberine for Metabolic HealthBerberine is a bioactive compound found in many plants, including goldenseal, Oregon grape, and barberry. It has been recognized for its health benefits for centuries, with its earliest known therapeutic use dating back to A.D. 200. Today, Berberine continues to be an exciting focus of health and wellness research, with many studies investigating its potential for maintaining metabolic health.
- The Power of Green Tea Extract: Unlocking Health and Longevity Benefits
- Coenzyme Q10 in Aging, Heart Health, and FertilityCoQ10 may extend its potential benefits beyond its traditional role in energy production. Emerging research suggests it could provide cardioprotective effects and reduce migraine symptoms. Moreover, its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties have shown promise in addressing age-related disorders and various diseases.
- The Role of Resveratrol in Healthy Aging and MetabolismMore than 240 clinical trials have been conducted to understand the potential health effects of Resveratrol. Evidence suggests Resveratrol may enhance longevity, heart health, glucose and fat metabolism, and bone health.
- Study Shows NMN Reduces Arterial Stiffness & Blood Pressure“Several human clinical trials indicate that NR and NAM supplementation decrease the risk factors of CVDs, such as hypertension, arterial stiffness, and elevated level of low-density lipoprotein cholesterol 13,14.” Although NMN has been proven to improve vascular dysfunction in mice, it has not been thoroughly evaluated in humans.