- Study Finds Berberine Improves Obesity, Glucose, Lipids, & Liver Health in Mice“Recent studies showed that BBR significantly reduced liver steatosis, improved insulin resistance, alleviated glucose and lipid metabolism disorders, and exhibited therapeutic effects on NAFLD in humans and mice.”
- The Comprehensive Effects of Berberine for Metabolic HealthBerberine is a bioactive compound found in many plants, including goldenseal, Oregon grape, and barberry. It has been recognized for its health benefits for centuries, with its earliest known therapeutic use dating back to A.D. 200. Today, Berberine continues to be an exciting focus of health and wellness research, with many studies investigating its potential for maintaining metabolic health.
- Newly Found Benefits of Resveratrol in Health and Anti-agingResveratrol is a polyphenol derived from plants with antioxidant properties that have been shown to enhance the activation of the body's own self-repair proteins, called sirtuins. When sirtuins are activated, the effect is delayed aging, which has been demonstrated in a wide spectrum of experimental models, including mammals.
- A Current List of Completed NMN Human Trials
- Study Finds Liposomal Berberine Improves Glucose, Lipids, and Inflammation in Rats“In an animal model of type 2 diabetes, the intragastric delivery of Lip-BBR via liposomes exhibited remarkable protective effects against hepatic tissue damage, steatosis, inflammation, insulin resistance, and hepatocellular enzyme imbalance.”