Bioavailability is a measure of how much of a compound is absorbed and becomes available for the body to use.
- Novel Delivery System Improves NMN Absorption in Mice“Upon oral administration, NMN–HAP nanoparticles demonstrated prolonged circulation time and enhanced bioavailability compared with free NMN, leading to elevated plasma levels of both NAD+ and its precursor, NR.”
- Oral Hyaluronic Acid: Advanced Support for Skin, Joint Health and Longevity
- NMN Triples NAD+ Levels in HumansNMN doses of 1,000 mg taken once daily doubles NAD+ levels (middle graph). When taken twice daily, NMN triples NAD+ levels (right graph). Dr. David Sinclair is a co-founder of Metrobiotech, whose NMN product MIB-626 was used in this research published Feb 19 2022.
- NR Shows Ability to Promote DNA Repair and Increase Lifespan by 25% in Mice
- Intravenous NMN Results in Massive Decrease in Blood Triglyceride Levels